The Cardiart 9108 is a 12-channel ECG recorder that is easy to use with its QWERTY keyboard and 5.7 inch high-resolution foldable display. This device also has built-in ECG parameters measurement and interpretation. Some of the other benefits to using this device include the ability to support an external USB printer as well as multi-format reports export. The Cardiart 9108 also has an internal rechargeable Lithium Polymer Ion battery that has a life of 2-3 years depending on usage. This device is also easy to maintain with its removable battery that should be charged every 6 months to prevent over discharge.
- Weight :Approx 5 KG excluding paper & battery
- Power Supply : 100-240 VAC; 50/60 Hz, 70VA
- Power Consumption : Less than 60VA
- Battery : Internal rechargeable Lithium Polymer Ion14.8Vdc, 2500mAh ,
- Battery Life : 2-3 Years depending on usage
- Charging time : 3 Hours 30 minutes
- Remove the Battery from the equipment when it is not used for a long time.
- If the battery is stored alone & not used for along time,
- The battery should be charged at every 6 months to prevent over discharge.
- Alphanumeric keyboard for easy use
- 12 channel ECG recordings
- 5.7 Inch high resolution foldable display for easy viewing of real time ECG data
- Various print modes external archiving devices such as USB drive, flash disk , SD card for virtually unlimited ECG datas storage
- Data transmission to PC (optional )| A4 size Z fold or 210 mm roll
- Office at very convinient place at South Kolkata
- Contact us for more info
- Voltage: 14.8 V
- Life: 2 -3 years depending on usages.
- Charging Time : 5 Hours
- Battery Capacity: when the battery is fully charged , Cardiart 9108 can work normally about 4 hours, and it can continiously print about 1.5 hours in the manual mode or print about 300 ECG reports of 3*4+R in Auto mode.