The BPL Cardiart Genx3 is a new-generation 3-channel ECG recorder that comes with the advanced Glasgow ECG Interpretation algorithm. The Cardiart Genx3 gives you the choice to select the darkness of the trace, has soft color-coded silicone function keys for one-touch operation and PC Interface for real-time data transfer & data management – all combined inside a compact, easy-to-use ECG device.
The Cardiart Genx3 also has a high quality thermal printer, ECG Waves can be viewed on the LCD screen, Variable Auto modes available, Basic type & Net type are optional for this model, Net type machine can support transmision function, Full scale pacemaker detection function optional, Wide range of paper speed (5mm/s,6.2mm/s,10mm/s, 12.5mm/s,25mm/s,50mm/s), internal storage is 500 ECGs.
- Weight : Approx 2 KG
- Power Supply : 100-240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption : Less than 60VA
- Battery : Internal rechargeable Litium Polymer Ion11.1Vdc, 3000mAh
- Battery Life : 2-3 Years depending on usage
- Charging time : 3 Hours 30 minutes
- Remove the Battery from the equipment when it is not used for a long time
- If the battery is stored alone & not used for along time
- The battery should be charged at every 6 months to prevent over discharge
- High quality thermal printer
- ECG Waves can be viewed on the LCD screen
- Variable Auto modes available
- Basic type & Net type are optional for this model
- Net type machine can support transmision function
- Full scale pacemaker detection function optional
- Wide range of paper speed (5mm/s,6.2mm/s,10mm/s, 12.5mm/s,25mm/s,50mm/s), internal storage is 500 ECGs.
- Office at very convenient place at South Kolkata
- Contact us for more info
- Voltage: 11.1 V
- Life:2 -3 years or >=250 Cycles
- Charging Time : <5 Hours
- Battery Capacity: Continuously record about 3 hours 30 mins in manual mode & Record 250 reports in AUTO Mode