The BPL Cleo Plus is a real time clock that facilitates online patient monitoring. It has a plethysmograph, signal strength, numeric value of SpO2 and pulse rate parameter display, pitch tone variation. The data is output through a compact 7″ TFT LCD display with a LED backlight. The device also features an optional dolphin module and rechargeable batteries.
- Weight :7.2 kg
- Display: Colour TFT LCD Screen with LED backlight Display Size :7 inch
- Battery : Rechareable NiMH Battery 12 V, 2.0 Ah
- Parameters: 3 ( Heart Rate, SpO2,Plethysmograph)
- Patient cable & All accesories to be stored neatly after usage
- Charge Battery When monitor is not used for a long time
- Disconnect patient cable or other probes holding the plugs gently & not by pulling the cables.
- Second Battery Option
- Thermal printer Incorporating Facility
- Office at very convenient place at South Kolkata
- Contact us for more info
- Voltage: 12 V Lead acid, 2 Ah
- Life: Approx 2 years depending on usages
- Charging Time : 4 – 5 Hours When not in used. Also getting charged when a monitor is connected with mains for monitoring
- Battery Capacity: When the battery is fully charged it can operate for 60 mins optionally 1 no. extra battery can be provided for 120 mins operation