Excello Masimo is a 10.4″ wide multipara patient monitor that provides monitoring of advanced parameters such as IBP, CO2, and Gas MonitThe oring, thereby easily meeting specific requirements. The monitor also provides arrhythmia detection, ST & HRV analysis with 3-lead/5-lead ECG monitoring and comprehensive trend data review.
The Excello Masimo is made with a high-quality Colour TFT LCD Display that is 10.4 inches wide with a resolution of 800x 600 pixels. The Excello Masimo also has a rechargeable Lead acid Battery that is 12 V and 2.0 Ah. The Excello Masimo comes with 7 parameters- Heart Rate, NiBP, SpO2, Respiration Rate, Temperature, ETCO2, and IBP. The Excello Masimo also has a Nellcor Probe for SpO2.
The Excello Masimo has many benefits, including being economic and having the option for a second battery. The Excello Masimo also has a thermal printer incorporating facility. The Excello Masimo’s battery has a voltage of 12 V and is a Lead acid. The Excello Masimo’s battery life is approximately 2 years, depending on usage. The Excello Masimo’s charging time is 4-5 hours when not in use and is also getting charged when a monitor is connected with mains for monitoring. The Excello Masimo’s battery capacity is 120 mins when the battery is fully charged, and optionally, 1 no. extra battery can be provided for 240 mins operation.
- Weight : 4.5 kg
- Display: Colour TFT LCD Display Size :10.4 inch
- Resolution: 800x 600 pixels
- Battery : Rechargeable Lead acid Battery 12 V, 2.0 Ah
- Parameters: 7 ( Heart Rate, NiBP, SpO2,,Respiration Rate, Temperature, ETCO2, IBP) .SpO2 Nellcor Probe.
- Patient cable & All accessories to be stored neatly after usage
- Charge Battery When monitor is not used for a long time
- Disconnect patient cable or other probes holding the plugs gently & not by pulling the cables
- Second Battery Option
- Thermal printer Incorporating Facility
- Office at very convenient place at South Kolkata
- Contact us for more info
- Voltage: 12 V Lead acid, 2 Ah
- Life: Approx. 2 years depending on usages
- Charging Time : 4 – 5 Hours When not in used. Also getting charged when a monitor is connected with mains for monitoring
- Battery Capacity: When the battery is fully charged it can operate for 120 mins optionally 1 no. extra battery can be provided for 240 mins operation|