The BPL Ultima Prime D With 6 Para is a 12″ wide multipara patient monitor that is suitable as a flexible and efficient monitoring solution in mid-acuity. The monitor offers advanced parameter options such as IBP, CO2, Gas Monitoring & ICG to meet specific requirements, provides an optional connectivity to BPL Medius+ Central Nursing Station Software and displays a maximum of 10 waveforms. The Ultima Prime D With 6 Para is a lightweight (4.5 kg) and compact (12.1″ display) patient monitor that is easy to transport and use. The monitor has a rechargeable lead acid battery (12 V, 2.0 Ah) that provides up to 4 hours of operation. The Ultima Prime D With 6 Para offers 6 parameters (heart rate, NiBP, SpO2, respiration rate, temperature, IBP) with SpO2 digital probe. The monitor also features a thermal printer for printing out patient data, multiple language support, and an optional second battery.
- Weight : 4.5 kg
- Display: Colour TFT Display Size :12.1 inch
- Resolution: 800x 600 pixels
- Battery : Rechargeable Lead acid Battery 12 V, 2.0 Ah
- Parameters: 6 ( Heart Rate, NiBP, SpO2,Respiration Rate, Temperature, IBP) . SpO2 digital probe.
- Patient cable & all accessories to be stored neatly after usage
- Charge Battery When monitor is not used for a long time
- Disconnect patient cable or other probes holding the plugs gently & not by pulling the cables. For more details click enquiry.
- Second Battery Option
- Thermal printer Incorporating Facility
- Office at very convenient place at South Kolkata
- Contact us for more info
- Voltage: 12 V Lead acid, 2 Ah
- Life: Approx. 2 years depending on usages
- Charging Time : 4 – 5 Hours When not in used. Also getting charged when a monitor is connected with mains for monitoring
- Battery Capacity: When the battery is fully charged it can operate for 60 mins optionally 1 no. extra battery can be provided for 120 mins operation