The BPL DF 2509/R is a monophasic defibrillator that is user-friendly and easy to use. It comes with a 5.7 inch LCD screen and has synchronized cardioversion, remote charging through paddles as well as event storage facility. It is also equipped with an integrated adult & paediatric paddle and an energy select function with external paddles.
- Weight: 10.5 kg with battery
- Power Supply: 100- 230 VAC
- Display: 5.7 Inch LCD Screen
- Battery: Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid 12 V ,4.5 AH
- Memory: 24 Events
- Built in Recorder
- Integrated Adult & Paediatric paddles I Energy Select with External paddles : 2-360J in steps of 2,3,5,7,10,20,30,50,70,100,150,200,300,360
- Energy Select with Interal paddles : 2-50 J in steps of 2,3,5,7,10,20,30,50
- Capacity: 100 Discharge of 360 joules with fully charged new battery
- Charge Time : <5 sec for 360 J with battery fully charged
- <15 Sec to 360 J without battery (AC Mains only )
- Charge Indicator : Charge ready LED on the front panel & audible tone.Charge ready LED on Apex Paddle
- Available & Delivered Energy: Displayed on the Screen
- Synchronisation: Defibrillation synchronised to the R wave . Maker Indication on ECG waveform
- Sync Mode Indication : Message on monitor Screen & LED indication on front panel
- ECG Input Modes : ECG input through paddles or 3 Lead patient cable (Lead I,II & III)
- Leads Off Message : On Screen Message with alert tone
- Display Time : 4 Sec
- Electrical Isolation and Shielding : Input Pulses and radio frequency interference
- Cautery Filter : Built-in | Paper Size : 50 mm x20 mts
- Print width ; 40 mm
- Paper Speed : 25 mm/sec
- Print Delay : Real time or 6 sec (selectable in Auto Mode)
- Event Recording : Stores and prints 3 seconds post critical event data up to 24 events
- Print Annotates : Time, Date,HR,Limits,Event maker, ECG input source ,ECG gain , Defibrillator’s mode, Selected and Delivered energy, Patient Impedance, Peak current and Hospital name.
- Clean the defibrilator , Its paddle and ECG patient cable, if they were used.
- Switch OFF the unit and unplug the unit from mains before cleaning
- Clean all surfaces of the unit with anti- static cloth |The defibrilator and its accessories are chemically resistant to common germicidal solutions and non-caustic detergents.
- For more details click enquiry.
- Most economical
- Truly User friendly operation
- 5.7 Inches LCD display with backlight
- Visual & Audible charge Indicator for the level of Energy in the machine
- Office at very convenient place at South Kolkata
- Contact us for more info
- Voltage : 12 V Lead Acid
- Life: 2-3 years